clearly as a teenager i’m not mature enough to drink, smoke, drive or have sex but i am obviously prepared to decide on the career i want to be in for the rest of my life
"A solid answer to everything is not necessary. Blurry concepts influence one to focus, but postulated clarity influences arrogance."
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
Reblogging this because I need this.
I really needed to hear this